Located in a secluded enclave of prestigious Guildwood Village, 155 Greyabbey Trail is mid-century home renovated with modern conveniences. This bungalow has 3+1 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, one car garage, and a wide two car driveway, with a basement suite and separate entrance. Enhanced with aesthetic and structural upgrades, this property is ready for your family to call home.
Greeting you at the front entrance is a stunning garden, all new hardscaping, and a grand custom front door. Upon entry, the open floor plan is perfect for entertaining. With an oversized island and stone countertops, the newly renovated kitchen opens to the spacious living and dining room areas with vaulted ceilings. An abundance of natural light filters through windows on all three sides. The first floor is finished with real hardwood floors throughout. Towards the back of the home are three nicely appointed bedrooms with ample closet space and a newly renovated bathroom with a heated floor.
The lower level can be accessed from the interior staircase, or through the separate entrance on the side of the property. With a brand new full second kitchen, renovated bathroom with heated floor, large open living space, and secondary family room in the back of the property which could be used as a large bedroom, this space can easily be converted into a fully self-contained secondary suite.
The spacious and private fully fenced-in backyard has been reinforced with a stone retaining wall providing more usable space for entertaining on the expansive paved patio and is home to a beautifully landscaped garden surrounded by mature trees. The side of the home also contains a new storage shed.
Recent enhancements to the property include, but are not limited to, a new roof, new AC unit and furnace, new owned tankless hot water heater, waterproofing including changing all weeping tiles and adding a sump pump for additional protection, Hunter Douglas blinds, and many cosmetic upgrades throughout (See full list of recent updates below.)
From this desirable address in a quiet community, you can easily access the Guildwood GO station with free parking only 5 minutes away. Cross the quite street to find Grey Abbey Park and beautiful lakeshore trails.
Approx. 135k in Upgrades
– Backyard and front: adding a retaining wall, large cement patio, widening driveway to fit 2 cars
– Upgraded front porch, walkway and garden beds
– All new aluminum soffit and downspouts, aluminum work around the garage door and posts at the front
– New shed
– New roof with 15 year warranty (Done Sep 2016)
– New waterproofing all around the house and changed all the weeping tiles with a 10 year warranty
– Added a sump pump with backup pump and rechargeable battery
– Added a 2nd kitchen and 2 new closets in lower level
– Upgraded both front and side doors
– New AC and furnace with updated duck work with 10 year warranty (Done March 2017)
– New tankless hot water heater with 12 year warranty (Owned)
– Many cosmetic upgrades throughout including lights, mirrors, fixtures, bathrooms, cabinet handles, Hunter Douglas blinds, etc…
To request a copy of the full Carson & Dunlop Home Inspection Report for review please call 416 36-SHANE or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guildwood Village is one of Toronto’s most beautiful and inclusive neighbourhoods. The main entrance to the Guildwood neighbourhood is marked by a formal stone pillar and cast iron gateway, situated at Kingston Road and Guildwood Parkway.
This listing is located in park heaven, with 9 parks and a long list of recreation facilities within a 30 min walk.
Facilities within a 30 min walk
5 Closest Parks
Click each park for further details
With excellent assigned and local schools close to this listing, your kids will get a great education in the community.
Catchment schools are assigned as the required or preferred schools for this address. Other nearby schools are included based on distance. Click each school for further details.